- Accepting Submissions:
June 13th — August 26th
- Who Can Submit?
- All writers enrolled in a Writopia Lab workshop
- How to submit
- Talk to your Writopia Lab instructor or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about how to submit your writing.
- Submission Guidelines
- Writers may submit fiction, nonfiction, poetry, scripts, graphic novels, comics, and illustraions
- A writer may submit one long piece (no longer than 5,000 words) and one shor piece (no longer than 500 words.
- Excerpts of stories, essays, and poems are not accepted. Writers can submit a chapter from a completed novel
- A submission may be have up to three collaborators. Each collaborator must submit a submission form along with a copy of the piece.
Connect & Interact with us on: